Welcome!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome!

Post by Destral on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:56 pm

Welcome to Star Trek: Red Squad - The Official Forum! My name is Destral, and I am the founder/administrator of this website and creator of Star Trek: Red Squad. I'm an easy-going kind of guy most of the time, and I've watched Star Trek all my life. My personal favorite Treks in order are Star Trek (from 2009), followed by TNG, DS9, and Voyager.

A little more about me, Im an amateur at 3d animation utilizing 3D Studio Max 9, which is a very powerful 3d program. I have created several fan Trek-related videos utilizing the software, however I dont know all of its aspects (modeling is my biggest weakness). I am also an aspiring music writer, and I have even created my own Star Trek theme which I sometimes use in my videos.

But enough about me. Go and enjoy the forum!

Destral
Admin

View user profile http://stredsquad.motionsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome!

Post by Aresius on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Hello there, I'm Aresius, voice of K'Tarra. I am a student of teachers post, a part-time vampyre and a full-time freak.

I grew up with Trek and my very first show I remember is TOS. Good ol'Kirk. Although I tend to prefer TNG and DS9 in particular, I also like Ent and Voy.
I've been thinking about a minor FlashTrek based Star Trek game, but the lack of computing knowledge so far downed me with having it only as a fancy mind-play (literally).
Aresius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing on Mon May 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Hey there Areisus! Good to have you aboard, now to finish this skin and get everyone else to register...

Darkwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjaminz on Fri May 06, 2011 2:53 am

I'm finally registered. Sorry about that.

Was out of town.

Can you fix the type-in text box for whatever instances require us to type in text.It seems like it's grey on grey. Veyr hard to see as I have to highlight to doublecheck what I've typed.

Benjaminz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing on Sat May 07, 2011 1:16 am

oh yes, most certainly, didn't even notice for some reason

Darkwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjaminz on Sat May 07, 2011 11:56 pm

Aaaah yes... Much better, thank you.

Benjaminz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing on Sun May 08, 2011 12:55 am

No problem Smile But when I get a few moments, I gotta really get more on this site down, but I also have a million other more important things to do! Craziness, gotta love it!

Darkwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum